The Environmental Diagnostics Laboratory (ED Lab) at Pure Air Control Services (PACS) offers complete and comprehensive indoor environmental laboratory services. They include: aerobiology, microbiology, allergen assays and microscopy designed to meet all your IAQ/IEQ needs. ED Lab supports IEQ investigations by assisting with strategic sampling plan development and supplying media collection equipment while performing a wide range of environmental analyses. Since 1994 we have analyzed hundreds of thousands of environmental samples collected from varying locations worldwide.
All ED Lab microbiological reports are prepared with a glossary describing each organism at both the genus and species level.
WHY CHOOSE ED Lab?
Ph.D. Laboratory Director
Experienced Staff of Microbiologists
Over 100,000 samples analyzed
Professional liability (I &OF) Insurances
Excellent Client Service
Volume Price Discounts
The Pure Air Team
Along with quantitative environmental laboratory services, Pure Air Control Services interdisciplinary IAQ/IEQ team of Microbiologists, Industrial Hygienists, Professional Engineers (P.E.), Ph.D. Level Scientist, Public Health Specialists and Occupational Medical Scientist have over 600 million square feet of experience and provide a wide range of consultative services. PACS technical diagnostics staff are available for telephone consultation, on-site consultation and/or sampling to assist your IEQ team project.
Types of Customers
Public Schools (K-12 & Universities)
State and Federal Agencies
Engineers and Architects
Certificates, Licenses and Schedules
EDLab and its partner labs maintains the following proficiencies, certifications and accreditations in environmental microbiology and chemistry:
- CDC ELITE certified for environmental Legionella testing
- ISO 17025: 2005 compliant laboratory
- ISO 11731:1998 Legionella testing by SIGMA-ALDRICH RTC program proficient
- Pan American Aerobiology Association’s (PAAA) Round Robin testing program in airborne fungi
- Slide Exchange program proficient - for airborne fungi/mold with national and international, microbiology laboratories
- Small Business Administration (SBA) Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
- General Services Administration (GSA) MAS FSS Contract No. GS-10F-0488R on SINS 899-1, 2
Hours of Operation
Standard business hours are Monday through Friday, 7:00 am - 6:00 pm est.
Customer requests for weekend work and off-hours analysis can be easily accommodated. *
*A minimum fee of $200.00 applies.